Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello.

Welcome to JMKempster's official website. I'm just going to use J. for short.
If you are currently resting your eyes upon this website you are probably either a friend or a reader. I may only be 14 years old, but im publishing my book. Okay backup. Let's start at the begginning.

14 years ago.... not that far..... ever since i learned to read i loved books. At first i wanted to be a teacher, then i realized i didn't like socializing. So i tried Scientist.... although im gifted, it was not my place. So i realized i'd do something that came to me naturally. Writing. I loved reading because you could fall into a world so unlike, or like our own. The relation vs. the diffrences. I wanted to create a story like that. I started writing this one story when i was 12. looking back on it now i can really see the naivity. So instead I started a new book. I've been writing this for a year and a half. and until a few weeks ago i was only at 4 chapters. I have doubled that in a month. I developped a new strategy and now this book is estimated finish on may 16 2010.
Why this date is so important is because it will be my 15th birthday. Then i gave myself a year to get it puclished. i want to be a published author at 16. The thing that amazes people the most is how far i am mental compared to my years. Most adults think im just another confused child with a big dream, then once they get to know me they realize, i can actually do it. I am not being pompous when i say i can write. I have been told by several published authors that i am a great writter. For example John Green. I have horrible spelling which you will soon discover. but i have a knack for gettting things out just right. I have often been told i am an old soul, and i can relate with people extremly well because i have experience so many diffrent scenarios. I'm not sure i believe this, but i can say im mature, and i keep a level head. Also that i can relate to both sides. Take that how you wish. My mother thinks i should be a lawer. I jsut would get too anoyed at the politics of it.

I had an old blog. But i thought it would make more sense to post in a seperate blog for my book. Now I am here, and posting. The first few entries will be me catching everything up. A few things you should know right now: Schwa was the cover name i used for one of my best friends Athina. The reason i plan on using her real name now is because we are planning a type guidebook over the summer. More on that in the posts to come. Leah is my best friend, but she doesn't really support my book, and writting. Emma not really gifted but reads like you wouldn't believe. Justin is my boyfriend. not really important but he is mentioned, and he takes up most of my free time. Kelsey is my wacky odd friend. Each one of these friends are represented in my book in some way. There are more, which will be revealed later on. Also Erin is my editor, or revisor.

Smiles,
J.

PS because my imported posts go by date. they are BEFORE this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment