Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 8 update

I', am currently on chapter 12, almost 13. Which means i have 17 cjaters to go and 133 days. so i think i can do it. Though i have fallen behind im almost certain that once summatives and exams are over i can catch up. I mean next semester is Art English Gym and Math. im gifted in art english and math, ang well gym... so easy semester by far. That is by far a good thing because i'll probably have a lot of free time and i can get ahead easyly. I'm sorry i still haven't posted the chapter outlines but i will be getting to it as soon as possible. I recently got an ipod touch and im wicked fast and typing on it so all ill have to do now is write there instead of on my laptop. that gives me the chance to write suring every opportunity. I'll be posting again soon.
J.
PS this semester i have french science music and geography... and at my school we have written summatives and exams for EVERY class instead of just the usual ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment